CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, October 10, 2003

my eyes are closing. grrr. woke up at 6am this morning for school. didnt have the "go to school" mode switched on so i kinda lied to them that i had a headache blahblah. and i couldnt fall asleep after that! ugh. now im freaking sleepy and i have to get ready to go out soon! im going to be a grouchy girl today. i think its pms or something. growls.

and i brought two packets of chewing gum to school that day. left it in the pocket of my bag and some greedy ass bastard took it outta my bag without telling me. till i was looking for it and he went like. " oh i took one out just now, and everyone wanted one.. so no more already. who asked you to leave it in your bag. haha. " motherfucker. ugh. irritant. i mean you dont take something outta people's bag without asking? and besides.. im not his good friend or something.

ugh. im just in this super grouchy mood now. hope it will be better later. and i've gotta wear decent clothes later since im meeting my ex school counsellor and ex school discipline mistress. oh lord save me.

having difficulty breathing now. ugh. hate it. adds on to my grouchy mood. hope i wont get an asthma attack again soon or something. whats more, i lost my inhaler. cant find it.. all i know its somewhere in my room.. somewhere.. somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home